Declaration of Solvency
- Business Transfer ("Hive over")
- Company Incorporation
- Community Interest Co
- Charity Formation
- Grant of New Commercial Lease
- Trade mark Registration Application (Trademark)
- Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Company Secretarial/ Registered Office Service
- Shareholders' Agreement
- LLP Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Buy or Sell Businesses
- Appointed Representative Agreement & Registration
- Deed of gift
- Storage of Deeds for 5 years
- Escrow Service
- Declaration of Solvency
- Administering Oaths or Statutory Declarations
- Certified copy Power of Attorney
- Witnessing Documents & ordinary certified copies
- Special Post documents
- Power of Attorney
- Apostille (“Notarisation”)
- Debenture (Security over company for a loan or obligation)
- Personal Guarantee
- Advice certification for Guarantors, Security givers, and occupiers (Independant Legal Advice)
- Declaration of Trust
- FCA Authorisation registration application
- FCA Authorised Person Service
- Priority Turn Around Supplement
Some discretionary payments – such as gifts or dividends – can be reversed on the subsequent insolvency of the payer within a certain period – that is, the insolvency professional supervising the payer’s insolvency may be able to compel the recipient to return the voluntarily-paid funds.
This issue can be ameliorated to some degree by ensuring that the doner makes a declaration of solvency before making such a discretionary payment – i.e. swears on oath that they are sufficiently solvent to make the payment, with no reason to suppose that status might change.
The requirement for a solvency declaration also arises in some other circumstances, such as the redemption of capital of a company, and for some other types of dividend payment.
This product comprises our preparation on your instructions of an appropriate declaration of solvency that you can then swear if needed.
How long will it take?
We don’t generally do anything for new clients until our process of client retention has concluded – this involves agreeing the scope of what we are doing for the price (our terms are below), setting-up our client record, and producing the bill (payment in advance is required for all new clients).
After that, the production of the declaration is a job that we can undertake in less than an hour once we can schedule it in our workflow, that can depend on how busy we are at any particular time. We would not usually take-on a job for which we could not engage within about a working week.
Your supplier is SRA-regulated Mounteney Solicitors, that charges VAT some customers may be able to reclaim
We charge £125 + VAT = £150
There is more about our fees on our website here
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.