About Mounteney Solicitors, Law Firm in Stockport
The offices of Mounteney Solicitors are in Bramhall and Heald Green, Stockport, a Borough of Greater Manchester, in Cheshire. We provide legal services to commercial businesses and individuals all over England and Wales, by utilizing remote supply technologies such as e-mail and telephone advice.
We realise that the legal services which people and businesses require mostly fall into categories. Legal clients want fixed-prices. Accordingly, this website sells defined legal products at set-prices.
We aim to be good value, and to provide excellent services. We do not trawl the bottom of the market: you could probably buy worse service more cheaply. The legal products available through this website are typical of the services we provide, but we are happy to provide practically any legal service within our experience. Our experience includes almost every area of contentious and transactional law.
We do not offer services connected with criminal legal advice beyond arranging representation in the Magistrate’s Court.
Priority Turn Around Supplement
With prior approval we can offer next day/ same week turn-around depending on the service/ players involved.
Special Post documents
Posting documents (other than small documents by 1st Class mail with proof of posting)
Our Commitment to you
All lawyers should be professional, friendly and accessible.
Mounteney Legal Group’s commitments over your normal expectations are:
- our explanations are simple, clear and concise
- our advice and services are unsurpassed in our sector
- our fees are more economic than our local competitors’
- our charges are proportionate to the value we produce for clients
- in all appropriate instances we quote and adhere to fixed-fee terms
- we cause no unreasonable delay in pursuing our clients’ interests
- we are readily available during business hours
- we adopt a smart approach
- we are scrupulously polite
- our principles are based on the Christian ethos
We seek to trade with uttermost business ethics, demonstrating:
- Goodwill towards people
- Honesty in transactions
- Fairness in pricing, payment and service
- Openness in trading, employment and management
We will not:
- engage notoriously unethical, immoral or irreligious suppliers or customers – e.g. those known to be involved in human exploitation, those profiting from immoral sexual activity, or those notorious for opposing Christian beliefs
- show partiality towards engagement with Christian believers, especially in employment or in client relations
- permit Christian believers engaged in our business to undertake faith-activities reasonably discomforting to any non-believers engaged
We will support charities:
- Our Charity Formation product [link to product 35] is particularly suited to the many ministries and groups who wish to establish new charities on a low budget. The Christian ethos of our firm often resonates with such groups. We undertake legal services for a disproportionate number of charities and social enterprises, as a result of which we engage particular expertise in those sectors.
- One of our directors is engaged in the ministry of a local charity, “Stockport Loaves & Fishes” (see http://www.stockportloavesandfishes.org/ ) that mainly supports homeless and disadvantaged people from Stockport and the surrounding area; whom we therefore nominate whenever we are asked for a recommendation of a charity to make donations to.